Choose tank that you will use 1.5x water capacity.
1. TANK. When you lease a tank from Thrifty Propane, Thrifty only leases to you the tank itself and the valves that are part of the tank. Any lines or regulators that are furnished by Thrifty Propane at the tank’s location are furnished by Thrifty either as a courtesy, the cost of which is covered by the installation fee, or billed separately as item purchased separately by you from Thrifty Propane.
2. REPAIR. The lines and regulators connecting the propane tank to your residence or other structure supplied by the tank are your property and responsibility. In the event that your lines or regulators require service, Thrifty Propane may provide service and repair, and reserves the right to charge reasonable and customary rates for any service provided. These services will be separately billed to you. Thrifty Propane will provide its service rates to you in writing, either electronically or as hard copy, upon your request.
3. FULL DELIVERY. As a lease customer, you agree to take full deliveries: deliveries that fill your tank. In the event that you request a “short fill” Thrifty Propane reserves the right to charge its customary $29.00 “short fill” fee in order to cover its additional costs associated with the short fill, and is subject to change.
4. LEASE FEES. The rental fee of $ 1.00 per year for the tank will be billed with your first delivery fill, and with those delivery fills thereafter that are made on or near the tank lease anniversary. (a.) This lease fee shall be the only fee for the use of the tank provided b you use one and one-half times the water volume of the tank within the lease year (365 days), in the event you use less than one and one-half times the water-volume of the tank, you will pay an additional fee equal to $0.50 per gallon below one and one-half the water volume of your tank. (b.) In the event that you terminate service with Thrifty Propane and Thrifty Propane removes this tank, Thrifty reserves the right to charge a separate removal fee of $99.00.
5. PURCHASE. In the event that you desire to purchase the tank installed at the service address outright, you may do so. You will be charged for purchase price of the tank, the line from the tank to your house, and the initial installation.
6. ENTRY. Thrifty Propane may enter your premises 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to perform necessary repairs or to remove the tank.
7. MISCELLANEOUS. (a) This writing constitutes the entire agreement between you and Thrifty Propane. Any changes to the agreement shall be by signed writing. (b) This tank lease is governed by the laws of Ohio. (c) By signing this lease you represent that you own your own home and will pay for propane fuel purchases by credit card while this tank lease is in force. (d) Any charges stated in this agreement are subject a cost of living increase.
|120||Contact Sales Rep|
|250-320-500||Contact Sales Rep|
|1000||Contact Sales Rep|
Tank, blocks, copper tubing, fittings (1 pigtail, 2 brass flare fittings 2 flare nuts (must be forged brass. Home Depot does not meet code), 1 one stage regulator and 1 second stage regulator or one dual stage regulator, 1 shut off valve, if the copper is run underground there has to be a dielectric union or shut off to stop current from using the line, and connection to one device. Contact our sales team for details and pricing.
Tank, anode bags, copper tubing, fittings (1 pigtail, 2 brass flare fittings 2 flare nuts (must be forged brass. Home Depot does not meet code), 1 one stage regulator and 1 second stage regulator, 1 shut off valve, if the copper is run underground there has to be a dielectric union or shut off to stop current from using the line, and connection to one device. Contact our sales team for details and pricing.
ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT FIT INTO THE STANDARD INSTALLATION WILL BE CHARGED AT $150 AN HOUR PLUS ANY ADDITIONAL PARTS. CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM FOR DETAILS AND PRICING.
We can only deliver your tank on a BEST EFFORTS basis. The date we set your new tank depends on the weather, because the ground can be too wet and soft to set the tank, the availability of our crane trucks, the status of our tank supply, which is limited by the shear weight and size of the tanks. These tanks can weigh in excess of 2,000 pounds. Each crane truck can set only two tanks per day. Crane trucks may experience mechanical issues requiring repairs.p
Purchasing a pre-buy of propane is not necessary when you purchase a tank, you can obtain propane at any time and from any supplier.
DO keep in contact with THRIFTY by email.
DO remember that if at any time between order and installation, you can request a full refund and we will immediately refund your full purchase price.
DO call for a delivery once your tank is installed, to provide time to ensure that your in-house system is operating properly as well as check for any smell of gas.
DON'T send your old tank back until you we have set your tank in your yard, it is fully operational and filled.. NEVER be without a tank.
DON'T take a day off from work: we can install the tank on your property and then Thrifty Propane will turn it on after testing when you are home.
THRIFTY PROPANE'S DELIVERY TRUCK METERS ARE STATE INSPECTED AND SEALED. EACH STATE CERTIFIES THAT THEY ARE ACCURATE. CUSTOMER TANK GAUGES PROVIDE ONLY APPROXIMATE INDICATION OF QUANTITY IN THE TANK AND MAY BE OFF SUBSTANTIALLY FROM TIME TO TIME. - RELY ONLY ON THE AMOUNT SHOWN ON THE TRUCK METER DELIVERY TICKET.